Skip to content
- A 360-degree circular blades composed of 11 Nano-process surgical-grade blades are evenly distributed on the entire surface of the foot contusion, and it only takes 3 minutes to remove dead skin in all directions. The handle is made of environmentally friendly and non-corrosive ABS material, which has a longer service life. The surface electroplating process makes the foot grinder more comfortable to hold, looks more luxurious, and more effective to use.
- More scientific grinding point design, each grinding point is only 0.3mm, which makes our foot sander more gentle to use and will not harm the skin. The serrated surface of the stainless steel foot grinder will scratch the skin when used, which is not suitable for cracking and may even cause bleeding. The surface of the electric foot grinder is very rough, almost ineffective, and it is easy to damage and power off during use
- If your feet are not cracked, the dry rub is better. You will see the dead skin fall off into powder immediately during use. If there are cracks, it is recommended to soak your feet in warm water for ten minutes to soften the dead skin, and then dry the soles of your feet with a towel. Use the rubbing surface of the foot rasp to rubs the dead skin, you can see it immediately The dead skin will fall off. Apply moisturizer to your feet to keep the soles of your feet moist.
- The grinding surface is made of new high-tech materials, and the texture is polished into many 360-degree surgical grades small blades, which perfectly targets the dead skin cells and makes them fall off easily. The handle is made of ABS injection molding, and then the latest electroplating technology is used to make the handle not only comfortable to hold but also more luxurious.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.