Skip to content
- This mouthwatering brioche style puff pastry made with eggs and real chocolate is delicately crafted by our authentic French bakers to result in an incomparable flaky texture and rich taste.
- La Boulangère Pains au chocolat are individually wrapped and ready-to-eat for on-the-go convenience, so you can bring them with you anywhere!
- Anytime as a snack or for your children's lunchboxes as a special treat, no matter where you are, you are always a moment away from enjoying a delicious chocolate croissant from France.
- For a true at-home French pastry experience, you can enjoy them warm. Preheat oven to 350°F, remove the croissant from plastic packaging and pop it in the oven. Warm up for 2 minutes, carefully remove from oven and enjoy! CAUTION! Content will be hot. *Since individual ovens vary in temperature, these instructions serve as guidelines only.
- Made with non-GMO engineered ingredients, La Boulangère pains au chocolat have a 45 days of extended shelf life after thaw. They are free from high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavoring and coloring, and are a true delicacy in France.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.